At the moment, YouTrip is only available for Thai nationals where one ID number can be used for one YouTrip account. For security reasons, you can only log in to 1 device at a time.
- How do I change Card PIN?
- How do I change App PIN?
- How many times can I attempt to input my Card PIN?
- How many times can I attempt to input my App PIN?
- How do I temporarily lock my card?
- Is my data safe with YouTrip?
- Can I apply for multiple YouTrip accounts or log in to multiple devices with my YouTrip account at the same time?
- How can I order a replacement card?
- What should I do if I cannot log in to my YouTrip account?
- How can I dispute a transaction?