Once you top up your YouTrip account, your funds are managed by Kasikornbank Plc. which is one of the leading commercial banks in Thailand. All your card transactions are processed by the Mastercard network and protected by Mastercard rules and standards.
- What is YouTrip and how does it work?
- What are the benefits of using YouTrip?
- How does YouTrip currency exchange work?
- How many currencies are supported on YouTrip?
- What are the requirements for applying YouTrip?
- Who is YouTrip suitable for?
- Where can YouTrip card be used?
- Where is my money stored after topping up into YouTrip?
- Is YouTrip card a credit card?
- What are some platforms that cannot accept payments with YouTrip?